Cyber NYC is a $100 M public-private partnership focused on building a robust cyber entrepreneurial ecosystem in New York. Inventors to Founders, led by Columbia University, is a startup accelerator and talent network catalyzing the commercialization of cutting-edge cyber research spinning out of dorm rooms and research labs across NYC university campuses.
Our launch event is an opportunity to meet the most exciting, early-stage cyber entrepreneurs in New York City. The pitching ventures, who will go through our 12-week bootcamp include:
• internationally recognized faculty members
• repeat exited entrepreneurs
• former CISOs of Fortune 500 companies
• former White House cybersecurity experts
• entrepreneurial students from Columbia, CUNY and Cornell Tech
In addition to meeting our ventures, you will have the opportunity to network with investors, industry experts, CISOs, and other founders.